Time & Location
About the Event
- Start the evening off at the Train Depot for a chance to take fun photo with all of the community's painted pumpkins
- If you would like to paint a pumpkin to include in the photo - please drop your pumpkin off at the Train Depot from 12-2 on October 25.
- Heart of Jasper will be supplying a limited amount of pumpkins for FREE for kids who wish to paint a pumpkin for the event. The FREE pumpkins will be available for pickup on Saturday, October 3 at the farmers market from 8-12.
2. After you have taken your photo, follow the pumpkin trail to the Downtown Square to participate in Trunk or Treat hosted by Victory Church!
3. End the night at the Park and Rec's Halloween at Central Green from 6-7. *This event is for children 12 and under*